Skip to product information
1 of 5

Ohio Wildflower Seed Mix

Ohio Wildflower Seed Mix

Size Price Savings Quantity
1 Ounce $6.99
1/4 Pound $12.99 54% Savings
1 Pound $39.99 64% Savings
5 Pounds $174.99 ($2.18/ounce) 69% Savings
Select options
Select one or more options above to add to cart.
  • 25 different varieties specially mixed for our gardeners in Ohio
  • Includes both annuals and perennials for years of color
  • Creates a natural wildflower meadow
  • 100% superior quality wildflower seed
View full details

About

Features

Life Cycle Annual/Perennial Mix
Planting Season Fall, Spring
Color Mixed
Bloom Season Early Spring

Plant Characteristics Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
Use Cut Flower Garden, Landscaping
Growing Conditions Outdoor
Plant Resistance Deer

About Ohio Wildflower Seed Mix

25 Varieties

A bold and colorful mix of 25 different varieties make up our Ohio Wildflower Seed Mix, ready to be planted for years of enjoyment. This mix is 60% annual and will burst forth in the spring when temperatures begin to warm up. The next year, annuals that have reseeded themselves, along with perennials that make up the other 40% of the mix, will begin to bloom and continue to transform your landscape into something truly special.

Mix Contents 60% Annual, 40% Perennial: Cornflower Dwarf Blue, Candytuft, Sweet William, Indian Blanket, Prairie Coneflower, Mexican Hat, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Red Corn Poppy, Lance leaf Coreopsis, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley, Wild Cosmos, California Poppy, Blanket Flower, Black Eyed Susan, Wild Perennial Lupine, Purple Coneflower, Russel Lupine, Plains Coreopsis, Siberian Wallflower, Blue Flax, Scarlet Flax, Annual Red Phlox, Sulphur/Orange Cosmos, Gloriosa Daisy

Planting Information

Planting Ohio Wildflower Seed Mix

Planting Season Fall, Spring
Sowing Method Direct Sow
Light Requirement Full Sun
Planting Depth 1/2 inch
Plant Height 25+ inches
Hardiness Zones 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View our Wildflower Planting Guide to learn more.

Coverage

Amount
Recommended Coverage
1 Ounce Up to 75 Sq. Ft
1/4 Pound Up to 300 Sq. Ft
1 Pound Up to 1200 Sq. Ft
5 Pounds Up to 6000 Sq. Ft

Reviews